OEMx-y/104AT 4x4Family Development Kit
For use in PC AT passive backplanes to connect regular ISA cards.
This module occupies the width of two slots.
Picture shows QTB/104AT on the top and Cpu board on the bottom.
Module is inserted into ISA 16-bit slot using card-edge connector on the QTB/104AT.
OEMx-y/104AT Photographic Image (JPG,50k)
- Microcomputer Included - PC/II+ or PC/II+i (Intel 386SX or 486DX compatible)
- Boards Included - QTB/104AT breakout, Ethernet paddle, SCSI paddle
- Cables - Floppy, 9-pin Serial, 26-pin Printer, 26-pin SCSI, Y-Power, Keyboard Adapter
- Software - Ethernet and SCSI Utility; and True Flash File System (M-Systems)
- Manuals - User, Technical, LCD, CMOS RAM Set-up, QTB/104ATM, Trantor SCSI.
Home Page ]
Copyright Megatel Computer (1986) Corporation. All Rights Reserved.